|Property Type||Condo||Year of construction||2014|
|Type of building||Detached||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||669.00 sq. ft.|
|Lot dimensions||Deed of Sale Signature||15 days|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Proximity||Public transport, Elementary school, Bicycle path, Park - green area, Hospital, Daycare centre, Highway|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer||Parking (total)||Garage|
|Equipment available||Partially furnished, Electric garage door, Central air conditioning||Easy access||Elevator|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units, Air circulation||Distinctive features||Navigable, Water access|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Living room||2nd floor||10.8x11.10 ft.||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd floor||10.8x8.6 ft.||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||7.10x9.2 ft.||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||5.6x8.6 ft.||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||9.0x10.11 ft.||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.9x8.8 ft.||Wood|
Walter on Atwater directly on the Canal Lachine, steps from
the Atwater Market.
Superior construction quality and luxurious finishings.
Ultra-design lobby walled in glass, a landscaped rooftop
terrace with swimming pool
and panoramic views, a state-of-the-art fitness room, a
wifi reception and lounge area
on the ground floor... Everything you need to embellish
your life is here!
THE EXTERIOR - BEAUTIFUL SPACES :
* Balconies overlooking the courtyard.
* Easy parking on the street.
LOCATION - CLOSE TO SERVICES:
* Easy access to downtown with many ways to get to.
* Minutes to Atwater Market
* Near shops, cafes, good restaurants and amenities!
* Two pedal strokes to cycle path and the Lachine Canal.
* Neighborhood school two blocks away.
TRANSPORT - EASY WITH MULTIPLE OPTIONS!
* 1 minute walk from Charlevoix metro
* Near several bus lines
* Close to BIXI stations, Communauto and Car2Go.
* Easy access to various roads: aut. 15, 20, 720 and 10.
* A few pedal strokes from the cycle path (direction
downtown, the Lachine Canal or the river)